Sunday, December 9, 2012

Concept Stealth Fighter

 This was a design That started after talking to my brother and him having some of my old work posted on his computer at work and his co workings thinking that it was a new design for the Air Force(hes AF himself) After he told me I told him I would make a real design that could be a stealth fighter with some real life physics to it and not just some random design I did for a school project.




The above picture were the start of the design. I didn't have anything to work off of other than pictures off the internet, and I never sat down to draw out designs even though I should have. The pictures in blue were just a basic design to work from that led to the designs below. 


 I got on a few websites and posted this on a 3D forums for digital artists and then did some redesigning for myself after trying to get some info on how a forward sweeping wing design worked in real life. They gave me some design tips and I looked at to rework. On top of that my friends from school, since graduated, told me the base mesh was to heavy and I could get the same design without all the line segments. I started to go back and do all the work to fix it.




 These were where I started to redo all the un needed line segments after looking at the above pictures. With all of those it took me a while but with some re-working I got the below pictures.





 I went through took out everything I could while keeping the body shape the way I had it. I got ride of some un-needed wing flaps to be put back in later and tried to keep everything looking the way I had intended it to be. It's still in the works to get it done. I need to work on the engine as well as add landing gear, with all the geometry with it, textures, flaps and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment